If you’re someone who struggles to find the time to eat breakfast in the morning, overnight oats will be your savour! You do all the hard work the night before (which just involves mixing it together) so in the morning it’s ready to go. Just heat it up or eat it cold – it’s delicious either way and super healthy. Start your day in the best possible way.
This version of overnight oats is full of antioxidants from the cacao powder and the cherries. It will protect your body and help it glow. Coconut milk is soothing for the digestive system and has lots vitamins and minerals. It’s the perfect warming start for a cold winter’s day. Delicious!
- A couple of handfuls of oats
- A large handful of cherries (frozen ones are perfect as you aren’t restricted to when cherries are in season)
- A tablespoon of raw cacao powder
- 200ml coconut milk (or almond milk)
- Flaxseeds, chia seeds, cinnamon, maca powder (all optional but add a little extra goodness)
- Mix all the ingredients together
- Leave overnight in fridge
- Warm up or eat cold in the morning – guaranteed to start your day in the best possible way!
Overnight oats are such an easy recipe. Having a healthy brekkie ready and waiting for you makes getting up that little bit easier!
If you enjoy my recipes, make sure you join me over on my Facebook Page – I share workouts, recipes, tips and advice. All guaranteed to make you a little more fabulous. Pop over there now by clicking here.
I’ll be adding a new recipe to the blog every week. Last week was chocolate and orange energy bars (what can I say?! I like chocolate!). If you missed it, pop over there now and have a look. They are AMAZING and super healthy.