When will the next Back to Basics Bootcamp be?
The next 2 week bootcamp will start on Monday 4th January and costs just £25.
What is it and will it work for you?
2 week ‘back to basics’ bootcamp – it does what it says on the tin!
If you’re a complete beginner or someone who has lost their way a little with health and fitness, then this is for you. It’s 2 weeks of small, achievable changes that will help you start to feel good. It isn’t a miracle ‘lose 3 stone in 14 days’ diet, more of the building blocks you need to put in place to be able to shift weight and improve fitness in the long term. Think of it as a gentle nudge in the right direction.
I’ve designed it so it’s the perfect stepping stone for my 8 week Kickstart programme (because I know signing up for a whole 8 weeks can feel too scary). But you can also do it as a stand alone 2 weeks with no pressure to take it any further. It’s whatever works for you.
What does it involve?
- Daily motivational emails for whole 2 weeks
- Access to a closed Facebook group during the challenge – this is a safe space. There is no judgement, only support and understanding. You are not alone and you’re all doing the 2 week challenge at the same time – we’re in it together!
- As much support from me as you want for the 2 weeks
- Small, achievable changes rewarded by stars! Who doesn’t love a star chart?!
- Mix of nutrition, exercise, self care challenges – designed to be small and achievable..NOT overwhelming…how many can you do (and remember we’re aiming for progress not perfection)?
- All bodyweight exercise – so perfect for lockdown at home. No fancy equipment required!
- Daily recipes, tips and advice – take the guess work out of losing weight and getting fit
Is it for you?
Back to basics bootcamp is perfect for you if:
1. You’re either a beginner to exercise or feel like you’ve lost your way a little bit
2. You have ‘started again’ so many times and you’re fed up with getting so far then slipping backwards