What is ‘Back to Basics Bootcamp- January 2021’ and will it work for you?
Christmas is a time for letting go, relaxing and eating and drinking what we want. And do you know what? This year, we all NEED it! It may not be the same as normal with all the restrictions, tiers and bubbles but I suspect plenty of food and drink will feature in most households!
Of course, inevitably, after a few days ‘off’, you’re likely to get to the end of boxing day feeling pretty bleugh. And that’s when you need to know you have a plan in place. Something that will get you back on track and feeling good.
I’ve got you covered!
My Back to Basics bootcamp- January 2021 is designed to get your New Year off to the best start possible. It starts on Monday 4th January and lasts for 2 weeks.
If you’re a complete beginner or someone who has lost their way a little with health and fitness, then this is for you. It’s 2 weeks of small, achievable changes that will help you start to feel good. It isn’t a miracle ‘lose 3 stone in 14 days’ diet, more of the building blocks you need to put in place to be able to shift weight and improve fitness in the long term. Think of it as a gentle nudge in the right direction.
Back to basics is the perfect stepping stone for my 8 week Kickstart programme (because I know signing up for a whole 8 weeks can feel too scary). But you can also do it as a stand alone 2 weeks with no pressure to take it any further. It’s whatever works for you.
What does it involve?
- Daily motivational emails for whole 2 weeks
- Access to a closed Facebook group during the challenge – this is a safe space. There is no judgement, only support and understanding. You are not alone and you’re all doing the 2 week challenge at the same time – we’re in it together!
- As much support from me as you want for the 2 weeks
- Small, achievable changes rewarded by stars! Who doesn’t love a star chart?!
- Mix of nutrition, exercise, self care challenges – designed to be small and achievable..NOT overwhelming…how many can you do (and remember we’re aiming for progress not perfection)?
- No equipment needed – all the exercise challenges focus on body weight exercises with great form. Think simple and effective
- Daily recipes, tips and advice – take the guess work out of losing weight and getting fit
- A real focus on being positive and happy – let’s get 2021 off to a fabulous start
Is it for you?
Back to basics bootcamp is perfect for you if:
1. You’re a beginner to exercise or you’ve lost your way a little bit
2. You have ‘started again’ so many times and you’re fed up with getting so far then slipping backwards
3. You struggle with motivation and willpower on your own and need a bit of support to keep you going
How to sign up?
- Places are limited so get in there quick.
- The 2 week bootcamp officially starts on Monday 4th January but I will be posting in the closed facebook group before then so the sooner you sign up, the more value you’ll get. (Plus you’ll get the early price of £20 instead of £25)
- Just click HERE then ‘add to basket’, then click on the little basket symbol in top right corner to go to the checkout. Pay and then I’ll be in touch to confirm your place! Exciting!