What is ‘back to basics bootcamp – lockdown edition’ and will it work for you?
2 week Back to Basics bootcamp – ‘lockdown’ edition! – it does what it says on the tin!
We are starting the 2 weeks on Monday 27th April.
If you’re a complete beginner or someone who has lost their way a little with health and fitness, then this is for you. It’s 2 weeks of small, achievable changes that will help you start to feel good. It isn’t a miracle ‘lose 3 stone in 14 days’ diet, more of the building blocks you need to put in place to be able to shift weight and improve fitness in the long term. Think of it as a gentle nudge in the right direction.
It’s perfect for lockdown and dealing with these uncertain times. Imagine using this time stuck at home to feel fabulous. Come out of it stronger, fitter, happier.
Back to basics is the perfect stepping stone for my 8 week Kickstart programme (because I know signing up for a whole 8 weeks can feel too scary). But you can also do it as a stand alone 2 weeks with no pressure to take it any further. It’s whatever works for you.
What does it involve?
- Daily motivational emails for whole 2 weeks
- Access to a closed Facebook group during the challenge – this is a safe space. There is no judgement, only support and understanding. You are not alone and you’re all doing the 2 week challenge at the same time – we’re in it together!
- As much support from me as you want for the 2 weeks
- Small, achievable changes rewarded by stars! Who doesn’t love a star chart?! The number of stars you get, the bigger the discount you get off Kickstart if you chose to move onto my main 8 week programme- the more you put in, the more you’ll get out.
- Mix of nutrition, exercise, self care challenges – designed to be small and achievable..NOT overwhelming…how many can you do (and remember we’re aiming for progress not perfection)?
- Daily recipes, tips and advice – take the guess work out of losing weight and getting fit
Is it for you?
Back to basics bootcamp is perfect for you if:
1. You’re either a beginner to exercise or feel like you’ve lost your way a little bit
2. You have ‘started again’ so many times and you’re fed up with getting so far then slipping backwards
3. You struggle with motivation and willpower on your own and need a bit of support to keep you going